5.09.2013

I am making a decision.....


To live healthier. That sounds weird coming from a diabetic I know, because I should be living and eating healthy already but let me be honest with you and say... I don't, at all (hangs head in shame). But I have become compelled to do something better for myself and my health. I need to stop eating stuff like this...
bad. (but delicious)
 
and start eating stuff like this...

good.
 
Now, let me just say that while I am totally motivated now, I guarantee you I will hate my life when I start giving up things I love. I cannot do this cold turkey. I know most of you are thinking that is the best way to do it but I can't. I am going to slowly start replacing the things that are bad for me with things that are good for me, with hopes that it will also help my blood sugars by not eating so many processed sugars. We will see how this goes, hopefully I will go from looking like this...

she looks like she feels terrible
 
to looking like this...



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments always welcome.