5.23.2013

Changes

So I am in the transition of attempting to switch from the One Touch Ping to Insulet's Omnipod. I am super excited but surprisingly very nervous! The more I think about it the more nervous I get. Will my blood sugars be crazy? Am I going to knock it off all the time? Do I need to make the change? is this a good decision?  A lot of things to think about. On the other hand it is a tubeless system and that seems just so freeing to me. I love having a pump but I hate getting wrapped up in the cord, having to figure out how to wear a dress and have to worry about catching the cord on everything. So this will be an interesting but fun change I hope.

In other news, I have officially been 10 days with out a diet coke, and for those who know me know that this was not an easy thing to give up but honestly, I don't really miss it. My husband and I are also eating better, more natural/organic, fruits and veggies and we both just feel so much better! Healthy eating really can make you feel like a new person!

Until next time...... keep calm and pump on.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments always welcome.