4.24.2013

Taking a new direction.

So I did not realize that when I said I was going to blog about my life with diabetes that I was not going to have a lot to talk about... There fore I decided to blog about My Life with Diabetes... Meaning I am going to blog about my life, and bring in diabetes when it needs to come in because I do have a life. It may have a lot to do with diabetes but it is not ALL about diabetes. I want people to know that living with diabetes does not mean that your whole life has to revolve around it (even though most days it does). Some days, other than checking my blood sugar and giving myself insulin, are normal days when I don't think about it much. I want people to know the realness of diabetes and not just the bad things about it. I hope this all makes sense.

I want to make my mark in the diabetic community by living with diabetes, not just talking about the crap that comes with it! Hope you will all still follow the blog!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments always welcome.