4.10.2013

One of those days.

Today has been one of those days... high blood sugar, give insulin, check again, still high, give more insulin, worry about crashing so wait to give next bolus, constant pump alarms, more blood sugar checks, still high and more insulin, you would think I have been eating nothing but sugar all day. wrong.

 I may not have been eating great today but its not like I am not giving myself insulin...

It makes me tired. I am so annoyed when I have days like this because you can't really relax. I am trying to get up and move around but with the amount of insulin I have floating around in my body I worry a crash will happen any minute.

I know I said yesterday that I was going to try and stop complaining but I knew myself better than to say I would never complain about diabetes again. It is always when i try to do better with my sugars I have that day that it wants to freak out and be crazy.

Hopefully I can get it sorted out by bed time.. Nothing worse than having to get up at the but crack of dawn after being up all night with high or low blood sugars.

This probably won't help.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments always welcome.