1.08.2014

Starting over.

Hi.. my name is Hannah and I am a bad diabetic. There are so many things I need to be doing but I just don't do them. My A1C is currently 6.3 which is a good number in the diabetic community however when you look at your CGM and your sugars look like contractions (If you know what those look like) that is not a good thing. I struggle with the battle between food and blood sugar constantly and usually food wins.

I am trying to make some changes in the new year but at the same time I am well aware that being a bad diabetic will probably keep me from obtaining some of those goals. Welcome to my journey or changing my status from bad diabetic to controlled diabetic and maybe then a "good" diabetic... if there is such a thing.

This is my journey... care to join me?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments always welcome.